ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Learn how to prepare these delicious recipe for gluten free brownies made with millet flour and peanut butter. Simple, fast and yummy. Try it!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Dessert
- Recipe yield 8
How to make Peanut Butter Millet Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160° fan) | gas 4.
- Grease and line the base of a 20 cm | 8" square baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan set over a medium heat.
- Once melted, remove from the heat and beat in the cocoa powder followed by the eggs, vanilla extract, and sugar.
- Add the millet flour, plain flour mix, salt, and baking powder, stirring until you have a smooth batter.
- Fold in the milk and then scrape the batter into the prepared tin.
- Drop dollops of the peanut butter on top of the batter, letting them sink into the batter.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until set on top and starting to come away from the edges of the tin.
- Remove from the oven and let the peanut butter and millet brownies cool completely in the tin before cutting into squares and serving.