ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Welcome summer with some delicious Mexican desserts: here is the recipe for a Mexican Mango and Lime Mousse, a fresh and tasty way to end your meals.
- Preparation time
- Recipe category Dessert
- Recipe yield 6
- Recipe cuisine Mexican
1. Puree the mangoes, honey, and lime juice in a blender or food processor until smooth.
2. Whip the heavy cream into soft peaks; gently fold cream into the mango puree.
3. Beat egg whites in a clean dry bowl until stiff.
4. Gently fold half of the egg whites into the mango mixture. When well blended, fold in the remaining egg whites into the mousse until no streaks remain.
5. Chill for at least one hour.
6. Serve in 4 ounce ramekins, short glasses or dessert bowls.
7. Top each serving with a teaspoon of lime zest and garnish with lime slices.
Serve and enjoy it!