ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for new gluten-free dessert ideas? Try this gluten-free chocolate pudding recipe, very easy to make. Yummy!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Dessert
- Recipe yield 4
How to prepare a delicious gluten-free chocolate pudding
- Butter 4 ramekins or individual pudding basins and chill.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering (not boiling) water.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar for 8-10 minutes, until thick and creamy.
- Gradually fold in the melted chocolate mixture.
- Sift in the flour and stir until combined. Pour into the ramekins and freeze overnight.
- Heat the oven to 190°C (170° fan) 375°F gas 5.
- Bake the puddings from frozen for 12-14 minutes, until the middle puffs up slightly (do not open the oven while the puddings are baking).
- The outer layer should be baked, but the centre should be soft.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 2 minutes.
- Put on serving plates and serve immediately.