ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Find here how to prepare a light eggless version of custard in 7 simple steps. Enjoy your eggless custard as filling for delicious cakes or even on its own!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Dessert
- Recipe yield 4
How to make eggless custard in a few simple steps:
1. Warm the milk without bringing it to the boil.
2. Thoroughly blend the sugar with the cornflour and then gradually add the warm milk, taking particular care in the initial phase to dissolve any lumps.
3. Then add the vanilla pod, the dried lemon powder and the turmeric.
4. Bring the eggless custard to the boil, continuing to stir all the time; cook for a further 3 minutes and eliminate the vanilla pod.
5. Pour the custard cream into a bowl and place the bowl in another container filled with ice, in order to cool it.
6. Once cold, cover the custard with cling film, in direct contact with the surface, and place in the refrigerator for at least 30’ before use.
7. Your eggless custard is ready to be enjoyed: as a filling for a delicious cake or pastry, or even on its own.