ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Here is an easy and quick way to prepare a soft and delicious clafoutis, the famous baked cherry French dessert.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Dessert
- Recipe yield 1
- Recipe cuisine French
How to make cherry clafoutis
- Heat the oven to 200°C (180°C in a fan oven), gas 6.
- Grease a baking dish with butter and coat with sugar.
- Arrange the cherries in the base of the dish.
- Mix together the flour, vanilla sugar, milk and a pinch of salt until smooth.
- Add the eggs and beat to a runny batter.
- Pour over the cherries and bake in the oven for around 25 minutes until golden.
- Take the cherry clafoutis out of the oven, dust with icing sugar and serve.