ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Try these Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars! They're an easy dessert idea or a delicious way to start the day.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Dessert
- Recipe yield 8
How to prepare delicious chocolate chunk cookie bars
- Heat the oven to 180°C (160° fan) gas 4.
- Grease a 23cm|9" square tin and line the base with non-stick baking paper.
- Mix together both flours, coconut, sugar, melted butter and condensed milk until well combined.
- Spread over the base of the tin and scatter over 100g plain chocolate and all the milk and white chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is firm. Immediately, lightly press the remaining plain chocolate chunks into the surface.
- Leave in the tin to become cold.
- Cut into squares or triangles to serve.