ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
An easy recipe for banana cupcakes with dulce de leche, perfect to begin your day or as a sweet snack.
For the cupcakes
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Dessert
- Recipe yield 8
How to prepare delicious banana cupcakes with dulce de leche
- Heat the oven to 200°C (180° fan) gas 6.
- Place paper cases in a 12 hole bun tin.
- Mash the bananas.
- the eggs with the vanilla, butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in the banana.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and lightly mix, until just combined.
- Spoon into the paper cases and bake for about 25 minutes until golden and risen.
- Cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Spoon a little dulce de leche in the centre of each cake and place a chocolate heart on top.