ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Enjoy a delicious apricot clafouti, an elegant but easy French dessert featuring fresh fruit baked with a sweetened dough. Yum!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Dessert
- Recipe yield 1
- Recipe cuisine French
Apricot Clafouti Recipe
1. Preheat your oven to 180 ° C and beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar until you get a frothy mixture.
2. Add the flour, cornflour, yeast and mix again.
3. Add the melted butter and the milk.
4. Wash the apricots, cut them in half and remove the kernel.
5. Divide the apricots into a square baking dish covered with baking paper.
6. Pour the dough over the apricots.
7. Bake 40 minutes.
8. Let cool before serving.