ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Cleopatra's dulcis coccora is an ancient Egyptian food made as sweet honey balls similar to loukoumades. Discover the recipe of this ancient Egyptian food!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Dessert
- Recipe yield 4
- Recipe cuisine Middle Eastern
How to make Cleopatra's dulcis coccora
1. To make the Cleopatra's Dulcis Coccora, an ancient Egyptian food, start mixing the flour and water and adding dried figs and walnuts.
2. Shape the mixture into little balls to cook and caramelize in the boiling honey.
3. Let the dulcis cool and serve them adorned with pomegranate seeds or slices of your preferred fruit.
4. Coccora were edible seeds from Mediterranean plants that, during antiquity, were added to sweets. Today they may be substituted with pomegranate seeds or slices of fruit.