You are in Home > Recipes > Brunch > Sandwich with Smoked Turkey, Orange and Mushrooms
Sandwich with Smoked Turkey, Orange and Mushrooms
Try this yummy sandwich with smoked turkey, orange slices and mushrooms, perfect for a brunch or an afternoon English tea. Simple, fast and tasty. Try it.
- Bread 4 slices, wheat or rye, toasted
- Lettuce 2 - 4 leaves, Bibb, washed and dried
- Turkey 6 slices, smoked
- Orange 1, peeled and sliced into rounds
- Mushrooms 6 - 8, cleaned and sliced
- Mayonnaise or ranch dressing, to taste
- Preparation time
- Recipe category Brunch
- Recipe yield 2
Spread lettuce leaves on 2 slices of toasted bread.
Allow 3 slices of smoked turkey per sandwich.
Layer turkey, orange slices and mushroom slices on top of lettuce.
Garnish with mayonnaise or ranch dressing to taste.
Top with remaining toasted bread.
Cut each sandwich in half and serve.