ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Turn Christmas leftovers into a delectable club sandwich filled with turkey, ham, stuffing, cranberry sauce, tomatoes and more. Give this hearty recipe a try!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Brunch
- Recipe yield 4
- Recipe cuisine American
How To Make a Christmas Club Sandwich
1. Spread 8 slices of bread with butter.
2. Place the stuffing on four slices of bread and add the cranberry sauce and the turkey meat on top.
3. Place a buttered slice of bread on top and cover it with turkey ham and tomato slices.
4. Season with salt and ground black pepper and a little mayonnaise.
5. Place the third slice of bread on top, skewer together with a cocktail stick and serve.