ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
This is the easiest Pumpkin Bread to make! Try this recipe at home, the pumpkin bread is perfect to be served for brunch, lunch or dinner.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Brunch
- Recipe yield 8
How to make a delicious pumpkin bread
- Sieve the flour into a bowl, make a well in the centre and crumble the yeast into it.
- Add the sugar and blend smoothly with lukewarm milk.
- Cover the bowl with a cloth and put in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Peel the pumpkin, remove the seeds and cook in salted water until soft.
- Then puree.
- Add the pumpkin puree, salt, cornmeal, bicarbonate of soda, sunflower oil and pumpkin seeds to the flour and yeast mixture and knead well.
- Cover and put to rise in a warm place for 60 minutes.
- Butter a loaf tin and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Place the dough in the prepared tin, prove for 10 minutes and then bake at 200° for about 45 minutes.