ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for a new brunch ideas? Try these easy to prepare and mouthwatering puff pastry mango and pear parcels with Gorgonzola.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Brunch
- Recipe yield 8
How to prepare delicious puff pastry mango, pear parcels with Gorgonzola
- Heat the oven to 190°C (170° fan) 375°F gas 5.
- Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a frying pan and cook the onion until soft.
- Stir in the vinegar and cook for 10 minutes, letting the onions absorb the vinegar as it reduces.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove from the heat and cool.
- Roll out the puff pastry on non-stick baking paper.
- Cut into 7-8cm|3" squares and place apart on the baking trays.
- Divide the onion, pear and mango between the squares, leaving a border all around the edges.
- Brush the edges with beaten egg and fold the corners into the centre, as in the photo.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and risen. Sprinkle lightly with sugar.
- Serve with Gorgonzola cheese.