ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
A cozy bruch dish for all family, easy to prepare: try this pear tart with caramelized onions and mould Gorgonzola cheese.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Brunch
- Recipe yield 4
How to make a pear tart with caramelized onions and Gorgonzola
- Heat the oven to 200°C (180° in a fan oven), gas 6.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out four circles of approx. 12 cm diameter.
- Lay the circles on a baking tray lined with baking parchment.
- Fry the onion rings gently in the oil for about 8 minutes until they begin to change colour, stirring all the time.
- Add the sugar and season with a little salt and ground black pepper.
- Spread the onion on the pastry circles, leaving a rim of about 1 cm.
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Heat the butter in a pan over a medium heat and fry the pears gently until they brown slightly.
- Remove from the heat and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Mix the pears with the walnuts, Gorgonzola and rosemary.
- Remove the tarts from the oven.
- Spread the pear mixture onto the tarts and serve.