ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for a tasty brunch idea? Here is an easy ham, zucchini and pesto wraps recipe, ideal to make your Sunday morning extra special.
For the crepes
For the filling
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Brunch
- Recipe yield 4
How to make ham, zucchini and pesto wraps
- Start by preparing the wrap pancakes; sift the flour with a pinch of salt into a mixing bowl.
- Add the egg and half of the milk and whisk, starting slowly, until you have a smooth, thick batter.
- Whisk in the rest of the milk until you have the right consistency.
- Add teaspoons of the melted butter to a small frying pan and heat over a medium heat.
- Fry the pancake batter.
- 2 tablespoons per pancake, making sure you tilt the pan to coat the surface as soon as you have added the batter.
- Keep the cooked pancakes warm on a plate lined with aluminium foil that is big enough to wrap over the pancakes and cover them loosely.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- To assemble the wraps, lay a pancake on baking trays and spread with a tablespoon of pesto.
- Top with two slices of ham so that they cover the entire surface of the wrap, then arrange slices of zucchini diagonally across the middle of the ham.
- Season then fold the edges inwards to create the wraps.
- Bake for 5 minutes then remove and transfer to serving plates.
- Garnish with pine nuts and Parmesan shavings before serving.