ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for a quick but gourmet meal? Try this Chinese beef stir fry with carrots and broccoli, tasty and easy to prepare. Read here the full recipe!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Brunch
- Recipe yield 4
- Recipe cuisine Chinese
STIR FRIED BEEF WITH CARROTS AND BROCCOLI RECIPE
1. Season the steak with salt and ground black pepper and toss together with the sherry.
2. Cover and leave to marinate for 5 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a large wok or skillet and fry the onion for a few minutes.
4. Add the garlic, ginger and carrots for 2 minutes until softened slightly.
5. Stir in the beef, sherry and broccoli and stir-fry for 3 minutes turns brown and the broccoli is becoming tender.
6. Pour over the oyster sauce, cook for 1-2 minutes and serve immediately with boiled rice.