ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Here is an easy and quick way to prepare bagels with scrambled eggs and smoked salmon: learn how to make the perfect dish for a tasty Sunday brunch.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Brunch
- Recipe yield 2
How to make Bagels with scrambled eggs and smoked salmon
- Place the eggs in a bowl and whisk, together with the cream and a little salt and pepper.
- Cut the bagels in half and cover each side with a little butter.
- Place the bagels butter side down in a hot pan and toast.
- Remove the bagels from the frying pan and place onto two plates.
- Pour a little oil into the frying pan, pour in the egg mixture and stir continuously until the egg begins to thicken.
- Divide the scramble egg between the bagels.
- Place the washed and dried rocket on top and garnish with the smoked salmon.
- Season to taste with freshly milled pepper.