ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Here is an easy and quick way to prepare a delicious peanut butter cookies, ready in about 30 minutes from start to finish.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Breakfast
- Recipe yield 8
How to make peanut butter cookies
- Heat the oven to 180°C /gas 4.
- Put the peanut butter, butter and sugar into a bowl and beat well together until smooth.
- Beat in the egg. Stir in the flour and mix well.
- Roll into small balls and place, slightly apart on a non-stick baking tray.
- Using a potato masher or a fork, flatten each cookie. Using a plain round cutter trim the edge of each cookie.
- Reshape the trimmings to make another couple of cookies.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes until golden brown.