ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Wondering how to make pancakes? Follow the easy steps below to prepare delicious pancakes with blueberries to serve for breakfast.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Breakfast
- Recipe yield 4
How to make pankakes with blueberries
- Whisk together the milk, eggs, and butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add both flours and the sugar, and gradually whisk until you have a smooth batter.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pancake batter and heat a teaspoon of the sunflower oil in a frying pan set over a medium heat until hot.
- Add small ladles of the batter and dot with some blueberries.
- Cook until golden and set underneath before flipping them.
- Cook for a further minute or so until golden.
- Remove to a warm plate and cover loosely with aluminium foil.
- Cook the remaining batter in the same way, using fresh oil for each batch.
- Serve the cooked pancakes with agave syrup and any remaining blueberries on top.
Try these pancakes with chopped strawberries instead of blueberries.