ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Just follow the simple steps below to prepare a delicious paleo nut and seed granola, a yummy way to star the day with energy!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Breakfast
- Recipe yield 6
How to make paleo nut and seed granola
- Heat the oven to 170°C (150°C fan) 325°F gas 3.
- Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Mix together the coconut, nuts and seeds.
- Heat the maple syrup and coconut oil until just melted.
- Stir into the nuts and seeds to coat.
- Spread evenly on the baking tray and bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool completely on the baking tray, then break your paleo nut and seed granola into pieces to serve.