ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
An easy and quick recipe for granola with dates and pumpkin seeds: learn how to prepare this tasty granola with a twist, perfect for breakfast.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Breakfast
- Recipe yield 4
How to make granola with dates and pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160° fan) | 350F | gas mark 4.
- Grease a large baking tray with some coconut oil.
- Mix together the oats, cinnamon, salt, dates, raisins, pineapple chunks, and seeds in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat, melt the coconut oil, with the honey and vanilla extract.
- Once melted together, remove from heat and stir into the oat mixture.
- Spread the mixture across the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until golden and dry to the touch.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool and harden.
- Once cool, break up into clusters and store the granola in an airtight container before serving.