ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Start the day with a bowl of sweet cinnamon porridge: easy and quick to prepare, this porridge recipe will be ready in about 15 minutes from start to finish.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Breakfast
- Recipe yield 4
- Recipe cuisine English/Scottish
How to make a delicious cinnamon porridge
- Place the oats, milk and cinnamon in a large saucepan.
- Add a pinch of salt then bring to the boil over a moderate heat.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from the heat and allow to stand for a few minutes before spooning into serving bowls.
- Garnish with stacks of the julienned apple in the centre.