ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Learn how to make apricot jam, a perfect recipe to enjoy this luscious summer fruit.
- Recipe category Breakfast
- Recipe yield 1
How To Make Apricot Jam
1. Wash the apricots under plenty of cold running water.
2. Cut them into four parts, discarding the pit.
3. Place the apricots in a bowl with the sugar, adding a splash of lemon. Leave it to rest for about an hour.
4. Move everything into a saucepan and cook over low heat, removing the excess foam. After another hour, turn off and pour the jam into the sterilized jars. Close firmly and place the jars upside down. Allow to cool.