ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Learn how to prepare a sweet apple and elderflower jam to enjoy on toasted bread or to use in the preparation of delicious desserts.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Breakfast
- Recipe yield 8
How to make a delicious apple and elferflower jam
- Peel and core the apples, placing all of the peel and the cores in a saucepan.
- Add the water and cook over a medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Strain the liquid through a cheesecloth-lined sieve into a clean saucepan.
- Add the elderflower cordial and stir well.
- Bring the liquid to the boil and whisk in the sugar.
- Cool until dissolved and then boil rapidly for 1 minute.
- Pour into a large sterilised jar.
- Cover the apple and elderflower jam, seal, and leave to cool in a cool, dark place.