ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
This amaranth porridge with tonka beans, apple and grapes is a great sweet way to start the day. Check out the ingredient list and the preparation.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Breakfast
- Recipe yield 4
How to make a delicious amaranth porridge with tonka beans, apple and grapes
- Combine the amaranth and water in a heavy-based saucepan.
- Bring to the boil before reducing to a gentle simmer until the amaranth has absorbed the water and is thick and porridge-like in consistency, 20-25 minutes; stir from time to time.
- Stir in the coconut milk, honey, cinnamon, and a fresh grating of tonka bean to taste.
- Divide between bowls and top with the fruit, almonds, and a drizzle of honey before serving.