ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Try this veal carpaccio with celery and pumpkin seeds, it's an easy and light dish to serve in a special occasion.
- Preparation time
- Recipe category Appetizer
- Recipe yield 4
How to make a delicious carpaccio with celery
- Arrange the veal fillet on 4 plates.
- Wash and trim the celery and cut lengthwise into very thin strips, using a mandolin if available.
- Arrange attractively on the meat along with the pumpkin seeds.
- Mix the olive oil with the lemon juice, drizzle over the veal and celery and season with freshly ground pepper.
- Hand toast and butter separately.