ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Enjoy a taste of Tex-Mex food at your next get together with this easy Texas caviar recipe. A great appetizer or picnic dish that tastes goes well with chips.
- Recipe category Appetizer
- Recipe yield 8
- Recipe cuisine American
Texas Caviar Recipe: How To Make It At Home
1. Combine the cumin with the red wine vinegar and olive oil. Mix well. Set aside.
2. Place the black-eyed peas, onions, peppers, and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl.
3. Pour the dressing over the black-eyed pea mixture.
4. Mix well and season with salt to taste.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with chopped cilantro.
Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.