ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Try this easy appetizer idea: stuffed and rolled eggplant are perfect for a brunch or a snack.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Appetizer
- Recipe yield 8
- Cut the eggplants lengthwise in thin slices, put them one next to the other on a plate and sprinkle them with salt and let it draw for 30 minutes.
- Then wash them and dab away the water until they are dry.
- Brown the herbs and the pressed garlic cloves in olive oil a little bit, remove it from the cooker, mix it with white bread crumbs and cheese and produce a mass out of it which is easy to spread, salt and pepper it.
- Spread the mass evenly onto the eggplant slices.
- Cut the mozzarella into stripes (ca. 1 cm thick), place them crossways onto the eggplant slices and sprinkle them with the tomatoe cubes.
- Roll them and fix them together with a toothpick.
- Fry the rolled eggplant them in olive oil until they are golden brown.