ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for a tasty vegetarian appetizer? Try these sesame crusted tofu skewers glazed in honey and soy. An easy recipe perfect if you like Japanese flavours.
- Recipe category Appetizer
- Recipe yield 4
- Recipe cuisine Japanese
1. Whisk the first 4 ingredients together.
2. Marinate the tofu in the mixture for at least 2 hours.
3. Preheat a barbecue.
4. Thread the tofu onto prepared pre-soaked skewers.
5. Cook over a medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes each side, basting with any remaining glaze.
6. Transfer to a serving dish.
7. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve, garnished with lime curls.