ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
A tasty sardines recipe, prepared with peppers and tomatos: here is the step by step recipe for a easy-to-make appetizer.
- White wine vinegar 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Olive oil 3 tbsp
- Sugar to taste
- Cucumber 100 g, deseeded and diced
- Orange pepper 1, diced
- Tomato 1 beefsteak, peeled and diced
- Avocado 1 small, pitted and diced
- Herbs 1/2 handful mixed, chopped
- Sardines 4 preserved, drained
- Sour cream 120 g
- Nasturtium cress to garnish
- Preparation time
- Recipe category Appetizer
- Recipe yield 4
Mix together the vinegar and lemon juice and season with salt and ground black pepper to create a vinaigrette.
Whisk in the oil and add sugar to taste.
Carefully mix together the cucumber, pepper, tomato and avocado and marinate in half the vinaigrette.
Add the herbs to the remaining vinaigrette and purée.
Arrange the sardines in rings on plates (secure with toothpicks if necessary).
Add the vegetable mixture into each fish, top with a dollop of sour cream and garnish with nasturtium cress and drizzle the vinaigrette around the fish on the plate.