ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Amaze your guests and enjoy a yummy barbecue with this easy salmon cakes to serve with remoulade sauce.
For the remoulade sauce
For the salmon cakes
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Appetizer
- Recipe yield 4
- For the remoulade sauce, peel the shallot and chop very finely.
- Chop the cucumber, gherkin and capers.
- Mix the yoghurt with the mayonnaise and crème fraîche and season with salt, white pepper and lemon juice.
- Stir in the cucumber, gherkin, capers, shallot and herbs and chill.
- Sprinkle the fish with a little lemon juice.
- Peel the cooled potatoes and grate, but not too finely. Dry and chop the fish.
- Quickly combine the potatoes, salt, pepper, nutmeg, parsley, lemon peel, salmon, semolina and eggs, adding a little flour if necessary.
- Form into small cakes (using approximately a tablespoonful of the mixture for each), coat in breadcrumbs and fry in oil on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve your salmon cake with the remoulade sauce.