ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for oyster recipes for Christmas? Follow the simple steps below to prepare these delicious oysters with vegetable stuffing at home.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Appetizer
- Recipe yield 8
How to make oysters with vegetable stuffing for Christmas
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the leek and carrots over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned.
- Drizzle over the honey, mix it in and add the lemon juice and 3-4 tbsp water.
- Continue to cook, uncovered, for approx. 5 minutes; the vegetables should still be slightly crunchy.
- Season with salt and nutmeg.
- Meanwhile open and trim the oysters and place them on a dish.
- Sprinkle the chives over the vegetables and spoon on top of the oysters.