ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Ktipiti is a traditional Greek dip made with red peppers, feta cheese, garlic, and olive oil. It is perfect for dipping pita bread, fresh veggies, and crackers.
- Recipe category Appetizer
- Recipe yield 1
Ktipiti is also known as tirokafteri in some parts of Greece. Here is the simple but tasty recipe:
1. Start by cooking the peppers on the grill. When the skin gets charred, remove from the heat and place in a bowl with a lid.
2. Once the peppers have cooled remove the skin and seeds. Cut into cubes.
3. In a bowl, combine the peppers, minced garlic, paprika, olive oil and crushed feta cheese with a fork. Mix well.
4. Serve with raw vegetables or bread.