ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
How to prepare Italian bruschetta recipe, a simple vegetarian appetizer: tomatoes, mozzarella and onions on toasted bread. Easy and tasty!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Appetizer
- Recipe yield 2
- Recipe cuisine Italian
How To Make Italian Bruschetta
1. To prepare a tasty Italian brushetta recipe first split the ciabattini and toast in the oven (or in a toaster).
2. Drain and slice the mozzarella. Wash and halve the cherry tomatoes.
3. Slice the onion. Brush each ciabattini half with a little olive oil and top with the bacon, mozzarella, tomatoes and onion.
4. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
5. Serve the Italian bruschetta garnished with basil.