ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for new dip ideas? Don't miss this hot crab dip recipe, prepared with cream cheese and Parmesan: easy to make and delicious, perfect as an appetizer.
- Cream cheese 225 g, room temperature
- Mayonnaise 75 g
- Sour cream 110 g
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp
- Cream sherry 125 ml
- Chives 1 tbsp, fresh, finely chopped
- Dijon mustard 1 tsp
- Tabasco sauce 1 tbsp
- Tarragon 1 tsp, fresh, chopped
- Parsley 1 tsp, fresh, chopped
- Old Bay 1 tsp, seasoning
- Lemon juice
- Lemon zest 1, fresh
- Crab 900 g meat, fresh, picked over
- Parmesan 110 g, freshly grated
- Paprika for sprinkling
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Appetizer
- Recipe yield 6
Hot Crab Dip with Cream Cheese Recipe
Preheat oven to 220ºC.
Coat baking dish with with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer set on medium speed, combine all the ingredients except the chives, crabmeat, Parmesan cheese and paprika.
Mix until incorporated.
Gently fold the crabmeat and half of the chives into the mixture and spoon into the prepared baking dish.
Sprinkle the remaining chives, Parmesan cheese and paprika evenly over the top and bake for 15 minutes.
Place under the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
Serve hot with crackers or toast points.