ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Here is a delicious vegetarian appetizer recipe for grilled vegetables marinated in a tasty garam masala mixture made with yogurt and spices.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Appetizer
- Recipe yield 6
How prepare grilled vegetables marinated in Garam Masala
- In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, spices, garlic, chilli and 3 tbsp oil.
- Cook the carrots and potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 minutes. Drain and allow to cool.
- Cook the cauliflower in a separate pan of salted boiling water for 12 minutes until tender but firm.
- Place the vegetables in a roasting tin and coat with the yogurt mixture. Leave to marinate for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 240C/gas 9.
- Cook the vegetables in the oven for 20 minutes, turning once or twice so they cook evenly.
- Turn on the grill and grill for a further 10 minutes until browned.
- Serve the grilled vegetables marinated in garam masala immediately, seasoned with salt.