ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Try this easy party trick for when friends come around. Mango salsa is light and fresh and comes together in a jiffy!
- Large mango, peeled and diced 1
- Avocado, peeled and diced 1
- Ripe tomatoes, diced 4
- Chilli, seeds removed, chopped 1
- Coriander, chopped 1 small bunch
- Garlic, crushed 3 cloves
- Salt 1 tsp
- Lime juice 2 tbsp
- Red onion, chopped 1
- Extra virgin olive oil 3 tbsp
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Tortilla chips to serve
- Recipe category Appetizer
- Recipe yield 4
1. Stir together the mango, avocado, tomatoes, chilli, coriander and garlic in a large bowl.
2. Stir in the salt, lime juice, onion and oil. Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
3. Garnish with lime wedges and serve with tortilla chips.