ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Easy and quick to prepare, these duck and onion chutney canapes are a new tasty appetizer ideas to serve for a classy brunch. Try to make them at home!
For the chutney
For the canapés
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Appetizer
- Recipe yield 4
How to make duck and onion chutney canapes
- Fry the onions in hot oil.
- Sprinkle with the sugar and allow to caramelise.
- Add the vinegar and the Marsala and simmer on a low heat for around 25 min.
- Transfer to jars and leave to cool.
- To make the canapes, top each piece of bread with some chutney and some duck meat.
- Serve the duck and onion chutney canapes garnished with parsley.