ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
If you like Vietnamese food don't miss Cha Gio recipe to prepare Vietnamese spring rolls: a tasty appetizer made with pork, shrimps, ride noodles and mushrooms.
- Shallot 1, finely chopped
- Chili 1 red, finely chopped
- Garlic 1 clove, finely chopped
- Carrot 1, grated
- Bean sprouts 50 g
- Mushrooms 2 dried shiitake, soaked in warm water for 30 minutes
- Rice noodles 50 g, soaked in hot water for 5 minutes
- Pork 200 g, minced (ground)
- Shrimp tails raw, peeled, chopped
- Spring roll sheets (20 x 20 cm)
- Egg white 1 beaten
- Oil for deep frying
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Appetizer
- Recipe yield 4
Mix together the shallots, chilli, garlic, carrot and bean sprouts.
Drain the mushrooms and chop finely.
Drain the noodles, rinse in cold water, drain and chop.
Mix the mushrooms, noodles and pork with the shallot mixture and stir in the shrimps.
Lay the spring roll sheets out and divide the filling between the sheets, placing it in the centre.
Brush the edges with egg white and roll up.
Heat the oil in a deep pan and fry the spring rolls in batches for 2-3 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
Drain on kitchen paper.
Garnish with herbs and serve with Nuoc Cham sauce.