ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Follow the easy steps below to prepare tasty Spanish-inspired sandwich: bocadillos with tortilla, anchovies and Serrano ham.
For the tortilla
For the bocadillos
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Appetizer
- Recipe yield 4
- Recipe cuisine Spanish
How to make delicious bocadillos with tortilla, anchovies and Serrano ham
- Heat the oven to 200°C (180°C in a fan oven), gas 6.
- Heat the oil in an ovenproof pan and fry the potatoes and onions gently, covered, for approx. 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Beat the eggs with salt, ground black pepper and the cheese and pour over the vegetables.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 15 - 20 minutes until done.
- Slice the baguette rolls in half lengthways and bake for approx. 5 minutes until the cut surfaces are crisp.
- Remove the tortilla from the oven, let cool slightly and chop.
- Place the lettuce, tortilla, ham and anchovies on the rolls and serve.