ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
An easy and quick recipe for Beef Carpaccio with Avocado and Walnuts: follow the recipe steps to prepare this delicious appetizer.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Appetizer
- Recipe yield 4
How to make a tasty beef carpaccio with avocado and walnuts
- Wash the beef fillet and pat dry.
- Wrap the beef in plastic wrap and place in the freezer for about one hour.
- Drizzle two tablespoons of olive oil over the slices of bread and toast on both sides under the broiler until golden brown.
- Rub the slices of toast with a halved clove of garlic.
- Wash the rocket leaves and shake dry.
- Place half of the leaves on top of the toast.
- Peel the avocado, cut in half and remove the stone.
- Cut the avocado into thin slices and place on top of the rocket leaves.
- Take the beef out of the freezer and cut into thin slices (the sliced meat can be pounded between layers of waxed paper until paper-thin, if desired).
- The beef can also be cut on a slicing machine.
- Place the thinly cut slices of beef on top of the avocado slices.
- Sprinkle the remaining rocket leaves, the chopped walnuts and the Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Mix the remaining olive oil together with the walnut oil and lemon juice.
- Drizzle over the toasts.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.