The Russian capital is gearing up for the 2015 Taste of Moscow. The prestigious food festival will be held at Luzhniki Stadium from June 12th to the 14th.
The three-day foodie adventure will highlight some of the best food from local restaurants and international chefs. As with other Taste festivals around the globe, visitors will be able to put together their own menu from small bites crafted by participating chefs.
Here are some of the highlights of what's in store at the 2015 Taste of Moscow:
- The Electrolux Taste Theatre will feature live cooking shows by more than 60 renown chefs
- The Moscow Gambero Rosso Experience brings a taste of Italy to the Russian capital with master classes and tastings
- Taste of Moscow coffee workshops
- A Wine & Spirits tasting zone
- Eco-Market for shopping for artisanal products
- Workshops dedicated to "Kitchen Innovation Technologies"
- The qualifying round for the Bocuse d'Or international competition
Participating local restaurants include Bjorn, Bontempi, Extra Lounge, Il Forno and Food Embassy. For a list of scheduled events and tickets, swing by the Taste of Moscow website.
WHAT Taste of Moscow
WHEN June 12-14
WHERE Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow
Follow Fine Dining Lovers Also on Facebook