Le Fooding likes to keep the French capital guessing. Following on from its now famous Priceless dinners and Foodstock festival on May 20, the quirky culinary guide returns with la Cafète Nationale on July 13.
After a two year break, Le Fooding offers the "pop garden party in the heart of the Buttes-Chaumont." During the off beat night, five chefs and artisans rated by the unconventional guide "will shrug off the typical atmosphere of village and street food festivals for an atmosphere of "baloche" remastered by the great Arnaud Fleurent-Didier and DJ Kheops (IAM). "
For dinner foodies will have the choice between several dishes prepared from various enterprises from around the capital:
- Small prawns by Iñaki Aizpitarte (Le Chateaubriand)
- Caramel scissors by Yann Couvreur (the ex patissier of the "Prince de Galles who opened his shop in the 11th arrondissement)
- Luxury merquez sandwiches by Merguez & Pastrami
- Fries and homemade ketchup by Xavier Thiery (Edgar)
- Oysters from Yvon Madec, oyster farmer at Prat-Ar-Coum
- Pan-bagnat by Sylvestre Wahid (Thoumieux)
«Without forgetting the three coloured refreshments of Ricard pastis in blue, white and red, and Bjork, Radiohead or The Doors on the accordian!», reminds Le Fooding.
Where? Parc des Buttes-Chaumont, Pavillon Puebla, 19th Arrondissement, ParisWhen? July 13 at 19h until midnightPrice: 20€, reservations on Le Fooding website
Photo Credits : Pierre Lucet-Penato