Celebrating ten years in the sky, an impressive five days of Michelin-starred dining will take to the sky in Brussels, 1-5 June.
Dinner in the Sky is set to celebrate its 10th Anniversary in exceptional style, some 55 cities and ten years later, back in the city where it all began: Brussels.
For five consecutive days, from 1-5 June 2016, gastronomy will reign supreme in Belgium's capital city as ten Michelin-starred Belgium-based chefs cook simultaneously for ten tables of 22 guests, suspended in the air by ten cranes, high in the sky in front of the Atomium.
Ten Michelin Starred Chefs
On each of the five spectacular days, ten chefs will treat 220 guests in total to an exclusive lunch and dinner menu high in the Brussels sky.
The chef line-up includes:
- Yves Mattagne from the Sea Grill
- Lionel Rigolet from Comme chez Soi
- Pascal Devalkeneer from Chalet de la Forêt
- David Martin from La Paix
- Giovanni Bruno from Senzanome
- Bart De Pooter from De Pastorale
- Luigi Ciciriello from La Truffe Noire
- Viki Geunes from ‘t Zilte
- Filip Claeys from De Jonkman
- Wout Bru from Brasserie Bru
The chefs include three of the jury that will be responsible for judging this year's S.Pellegrino Young Chef local final for Benelux: David Martin, Filip Claeys and Giovanni Bruno.
S.Pellegrino Young Talents
The chefs will also be supported by S.Pellegrino Young Talents – 17 young Belgian chefs showing promise in the kitchen who will assist the 10 chefs during service.