Photo: FRANCK BOHBOT
#BurgerDayParis with Camille Delcroix
Celebrate the first edition of #BurgerDayParis in France with the guidance of Camille Delcroix's creations.
Burger lovers save the date for 27 October 2019 when #BurgerDayParis will arrive in France for the first time! Gourmets will be able to celebrate #BurgerDayParis in the capital, which will subsequently be rolled out across several major French cities.
For this first edition, the organizers of the event called on Camille Delcroix, winner of Top Chef 2018 and assistant chef at the Château de Beaulieu (2 Michelin stars), to create three original burger recipes:
- veggie: falafel steak, hummus, red onions, candied tomatoes, arugula and pine nuts;
- healthy: poultry, cucumber, sucrine and Greek yogurt sauce;
- carni: beef steak, red pesto sauce, sucrine, red onions and raclette cheese.
All these burgers can be pre-ordered online (here) on 12 and 13 October, for delivery in Paris on October 27.
In parallel with this event, #BurgerDayParis also has places for six winners to attend a culinary workshop with Camille Delcroix and enjoy their creation with the chef.
This workshop will be held on 9 November from 11am to 2pm.
- Take a picture with one of the three burger recipes created by the Chef on the occasion of #BurgerDayParis.
- Post your photo on your Instagram account (in public mode)
- Subscribe to the @calvi_app page
- Tag your photo with #BurgerDayParis and #calvi_appli
The Calvi Food team will then choose the six most original photos for the big winners