ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
The UK's Good Food Guide for 2013 has been announced with Simon Rogan's L'Enclume in Cumbria joining Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck restaurant as the only venue in the guide to achieve a perfect 10 score.
The list is made up of reviews of restaurants from all over the UK with around 1300 listings. The top 10 list is a culinary who's who in the industry with the best chefs and restaurants throughout the UK usually rising to the top.
The top ten this year sees Heston Blumenthal and The Fat Duck stay at the number one. The French inspired restaurant, The Ledbury, makes the list at number ten and Marcus Wareing at the Berkeley in London falls out of the top ten from number seven in 2012. Jason Atherton's Pollen Street Social rises two places from 2012 making sixth on the 2013 list.
The full guide can be ordered online, for now here's the 2013 Top Ten Restaurants:
1. The Fat Duck, Bray, Berkshire. Cooking score 10.
2. L’Enclume, Cartmel, Cumbria. Cooking score 10.
3. Restaurant Sat Bains, Nottingham. Cooking score 9.
4. Restaurant Gordon Ramsay, London. Cooking score 9.
5. Restaurant Nathan Outlaw, Rock, Cornwall. Cooking score 9.
6. Pollen Street Social, London. Cooking score 9.
7. Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, Great Milton, Oxfordshire. Cooking score 8.
8. Hibiscus, London. Cooking score 8.
9. The Square, London. Cooking score 8.
10. The Ledbury, London. Cooking score 8.