Blog

News & Trends

Chef Rushed to Hospital After Eating His Own Chili Wings

By FDL on

Share
Facebook Twitter ShareAddThis
Chef Rushed to Hospital After Eating His Own Chili Wings

A cook has been rushed to hospital after eating the ultimate flaming hot chicken wings at his Jimmy's restaurant in London.

26-year-old Arif Ali ate the wings which are coated in a chili sauce containing the infamous Naga Bhut Jolokia, AKA the ghost chili.

Reports in the Daily Mail say that Ali gulped down some milk in a desperate attempt to stop the burn before collapsing.

He was taken to hospital before being released to spend a week on the toilet with severe stomach cramps.

The wings were an attempt at a new menu item in which customers would be challenged to eat as many as they could. It's safe to say they won't be making it onto the menu anytime soon - we guess Ali is probably working on a nice cool yogurt and cucumber dip right now.

 

 

Via The Daily Mail

Tags
Comments
Register or login to Leave a Comment.