ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
The UK Good Food guide for 2018 has been released and there's a new restaurant on top.
Resaurant Nathan Outlaw – named after chef Nathan Outlaw – knocked Simon Rogan and his L'Enclume restaurant in Cumbria off the top spot. Speaking about the news, Outlaw said, "It just goes to show that if you stay true to yourself, get your head down, look after your customers and use the very best ingredients available to you, you'll make it to the top."
The restaurant originally made the list in 2009 in position 11, taking top spot now puts it alongside greats such as Heston Blumenthal's The Fat Duck restaurant in Bray. L'Enclume came in at second position, retaining a perfect 10 score in the guide. Pollen Street Social by Jason Atherton rocked in at third on the list.
Below you can see the top 10 from the Good Food Guide UK. See the top 50 here.
1) Restaurant Nathan Outlaw, Cornwall (10)
2) L'Enclume, Cumbria (10)
3) Pollen Street Social, London (9)
4) Restaurant Sat Bains, Nottinghamshire (9)
5) The Fat Duck, Berkshire (9)
6) Restaurant Gordon Ramsay, London (9)
7) Hedone, London (8)
8) Restaurant Andrew Fairlie, Tayside (8)
9) Claude Bosi at Bibendum, London (8)
10) Casamia, Bristol (8)