ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Some tips shared by international sommelier Andreas Larsson to recognize wines that taste more expensive than they are.
- There are very few wines that need to cost more than 30 o 40 euros. But some do....
- Look for the small appellation and buy a good wine for a very fair price.
- A region producing excellent wine is Bordeaux and you can get a good bottle for 15 or 20 euros.
- There are many reasonably priced regions, all around the world, check them out. Loire Valley and Southern Spain are two of them.
- Many very good white wines made with Riesling in the classic regions of Germany, Austria and Alsace cost 20 or 25 euros.
- If you want to drink wine, morte then age it, try choosing bad vintages. They can give you great satisfaction and are less expensive.