ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Some tips shared by international sommelier Andreas Larsson to choose the perfect items to serve and taste wine.
- Use a wine cradle to display your wine bottle at the table and keep it at the right angle.
- To open a bottle you need a precise tool: a traditional corkscrew is perfect.
- While decanters are an elegant option that allow all wines to breathe, old wines require one.
- For older wines it's better to have a filter to remove sediments.
- A treat for champagne lovers: a champagne sword.